This post is titled:
I finished up the undergarments for the green hitatare kamishimo, and managed to take some pictures of myself trying it on.
There are some things I might change about this project, but overall I think it was a success. I'm not sure about the size of the kotsuyu "pretzel" decorations, and I'm definitely not happy with the fabric I used for the underlayer. It looks pretty good, though.
Follow the link on the picture to see images of the individual parts, and a "racy" picture of myself wearing just the underlayers. Scandalous!
2012.10.19 at 8:30pm EDT
All text and graphics copyright © 2007-2013 Elliott C. Evans except where otherwise noted.